Data protection is a matter of trust and we value that you trust us. We respect your personal privacy and we aim to guarantee the protection of your personal data and its usage, according to the legal requirements.
The following declaration of data protection describes what is recorded on our website, where it is stored, and which one is used to what extent.
The Declaration covers as well personal data previously collected and store that we could link to future information.
By consenting to the new declaration, you allow us to treat your personal data within the scope of the data protection law.
1. Competent body
You can contact the competent body at any time for any questions relating to your personal data by email: [email protected]
2. Collection, processing and use of personal data
Personal data is defined as any direct or indirect information that allows a natural person to be identified. We are likely to collect and process all or part of the following data when you use our media and services:
• first name
• date of birth
• delivery address
• billing address
• phone number(s)
• e-mail address
• credit card payment data (we do not store credit card details)
• customer number
• loyalty card number
•IP address of your computer or cell phone
3. Personal data collection
To process your order, we need the exact indication of your name, address, payment details and email address. We use your email address for your identification (customer login) as well as to confirm receipt of your order and its shipment and to communicate with you.
We collect, process and save personal data with the user's consent.
4. Data processing
We process your personal data for one or more of the purposes listed below:
in connection with our product and service offerings:
• ordering and/or booking process of products
• customer solvency check in order to guarantee us against any default in payment. This control allows us to ensure your safety and ours by avoiding any fraud and other offences. As part of the solvency check, we check all the data we have at our disposal in order to determine the possible methods of payment for the order. In addition to the data available to us, we also require data from external service providers. For this purpose, we pass on the personal data required for the credit check (first and last name, address, and, if necessary, date of birth) to the following credit check service provider: CRIF AG, Riesbachstraße 61, 8008 Zurich.
for marketing purposes
• sending newsletters that you have consented to receive. We use the opt-in process to send emailings only if you have previously expressly confirmed your subscription to our newsletters. If you no longer wish to receive future newsletters, you can unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link in each newsletter or an email notification to customer service is sufficient. By unsubscribing, you also deactivate your participation in the CLUB loyalty program.
• suggestions of products by email that may be of interest to you based on your purchase history
• display targeted advertising on social networks and other third party sites
• Displaying advertisements on third party sites for products that you have previously viewed or similar to products viewed on our website (retargeting).
• organization of contests on our web pages as well as on our social networks to inform the winners (more detailed information in the conditions of participation of each contest)
• opinion polls which we use anonymously for statistical and improvement purposes for the exclusive use of the company and which are not passed on to third parties
analysis of customer behaviour
• statistical evaluation of client behaviour based on client data
• Linking your newly collected purchase data with your already collected purchase data
• Recording past and current customer behavior and buying habits to adjust our offer
5. Secure transmission of personal data to third parties
Your personal data is only accessible by our employees within the strict limits necessary to perform the tasks listed above and may be processed with partner tools.
The transfer of personal data takes place only with our partner companies for the performance of services as set out below:
• companies providing services such as online payment processing, credit checks, order processing or newsletters.
• marketing partners distributing advertising content on third party sites
• internet service providers for website management
Our partners process this personal information for the execution of their mission and therefore have no right to use it for other purposes. They are contractually obliged to process personal data exclusively within the limits of the mandate entrusted to them and according to our instructions in accordance with the applicable data protection standards and laws.
We prohibit our partner companies from reselling personal information obtained in the course of their mandate and from passing on this data to third parties for marketing purposes. We require our partners to comply with technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data.
In order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, we may also pass on your personal data at the request of a court of law or by order of the competent authorities, or under other legal obligations.
6. Storage location of your personal data
The data we collect is stored in Switzerland (server location) on secure servers.
8. Types of cookies used
Most of the cookies we use are erased from your hard drive at the end of your session. The other cookies remain on your computer and allow us to recognize you during your next visit, thus avoiding you having to constantly enter your ID for example. The different types of cookies we use are:
• Strictly necessary cookies: are essential to enable you to navigate the pages, including access to secure pages of the website and thus prevent fraud.
• analytical cookies: allow to analyze your navigation on the site (google analytics)
• Feature cookies: keep track of your preferences, such as language selection, your wish list, etc.
• advertising cookies: allow us to send you advertising that is of real interest to you and adapted to your preferences
9. Deletion of cookies
You are not required to accept cookies to browse our site. However, we would like to point out that the functioning of our site and our services is limited if you do not allow us to deposit cookies.
For more information about cookies, including information about which cookies have been placed on your computer or mobile device, and how to manage and delete them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/fr/ or https://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
10. Advertising and Retargeting
For retargeting and advertising purposes, we use the services of third parties who place cookies on our site. These third parties include the following providers:
• Google Inc, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; https://policies.google.com/privacy
• Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA; https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
• Criteo CIL, 32 Rue Blanche, 75009 Paris, France; www.criteo.com/privacy/
• Gamned Suisse SA, Rue Pécolat 5, 1201 Genève, Suisse; http://www.gamned.com/vie-privee/
• Adresult AG, Hönggerstrasse 65, 8037 Zürich, Suisse; https://www.adresult.ch/
• Prediggo SA, EPFL Innovation Park - Bâtiment E, 1015 Lausanne, Suisse; https://www.prediggo.com/
11. Facebook plug-in ("Like" button)
The pages on our site contain Facebook social network plugins recognizable by the Facebook logo and the "Like" button. If you call up our web pages containing the plugin, your browser creates a direct link to the Facebook server. If you interact with the plug-ins by clicking on the "Like" button, the corresponding information will be transmitted and stored on a Facebook server. If you are logged in to your account, this information will be published on your Facebook account.
For information on the purpose and scope of the collection of your data and its further processing by Facebook, as well as on your privacy rights and your options for deleting data, please refer to the data protection declaration of the respective provider.
12. Changes to our data protection conditions
Any changes we reserve the right to make to our Data Protection Terms will be posted on this page.
You have the right to receive free written information about your personal data that we process. You also have the right to demand the correction of inaccurate personal data. You can also request the deletion of your personal data if we are not obliged by law and regulations to retain certain personal data. Such requests should be addressed in writing to our customer service department [email protected]
Last update: 25.09.2020